Enjoy your favorite shows on the go.
When you sign up for TV with Lycom Communications, you’ll get free access to watchTVeverywhere. It includes live TV and the shows you missed. Hulu and Netflix only offer previously recorded shows.
Now you can stream your favorite channels and programming to your smartphone, laptop, tablet, and other devices—wherever you can connect to the internet. So whether you’re at home, the office, an airport, hotel, or at soccer practice, you’ll never miss out on your favorite shows.
You wanna know what else is so great about it, it’s free!
- The watchTVeverywhere service from Lycom Communicastions is free to qualified customers. There is no extra charge to use it.
- In order to qualify for this service, you must subscribe to one of our TV packages.
- watchTVeverywhere includes live TV and full episodes of current TV shows.
- Go to the www.WatchTVEverywhere.com.
- Select Lycom Communications as your TV provider from the drop down menu.
- Click on “Register.”
- You should see a registration screen.
- Please note: you will need two pieces of information from your Lycom Communications cable TV statement in order to register:
- Your customer account number (this will be the number in the top right corner of your bill)
- The correct spelling of the customer name on the account (this can also be found on the billing statement)
- You will be asked to:
- Enter a verification number. This is the number in gray to the right of the verification field.
- Provide an email address. (This can be any valid email address, and will serve as the username for the watchTVeverywhere account.)
- Provide a password, select a password reset question, and supply the answer to the password reset question.
- You should then click on “Register” at the bottom of the page.
- You should then go to your email and check the inbox. You should have received an email message including a watchTVeverywhere activation link. Click on the link to complete the registration process.
- For additional help with registration, click the “learn more” link in the top menu on the main page to access a short informational video.
It is important to keep your username and password confidential. Use of watchTVeverywhere account credentials by unauthorized parties can result in loss of watchTVeverywhere privileges.
- Visit www.WatchTVEverywhere.com.
- Click on “log in”.
- Enter the username (this is the customer email address) and password.
- Select the TV Network you want to watch.
- Click on the network.
- A list of the available programs will be reflected.
Be the first to know.